TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for shopping with Office Furniture in London.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully which apply to all orders accepted by Office Furniture in London.
These do not effect your statutory rights.
All our products and services are advertised without VAT.
VAT at the standard rate of 20% is charged additionally.
The Office Furniture in London website: www.officefurnitureinlondon.co.uk is for viewing and reservation purposes only. A contract shall consist of the buyer’s order, and the seller’s acceptance thereof. Any order accepted by the seller shall be subject to the seller’s conditions of sale and no other conditions shall apply unless expressly agreed with in the writing by the seller.
This site is operated by Office Furniture in London (we). Registered in England and Wales under the company number 10846417.
Delivery and Installation
- Deliveries and Installations take place between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Deliveries and installations outside these hours are possible, however this may incur additional costs. Please call us on 020 7378 1325 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for your customised quote.
- We are unable to give exact timed deliveries, however we shall endeavour to accommodate your requests.
- Office Furniture in London cannot be held accountable for any change in the estimated delivery time frame caused by issues beyond our control, including manufacturing issues. We shall however, do our best to keep you informed of any changes.
- Delivery times are estimated and non-binding.
- Office Furniture in London may cancel a delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, and would not be liable to the buyer for any costs.
Office Furniture in London shall not accept liability for any loss or damage or any consequential loss arising either directly or indirectly from delay in delivery however caused.
Third party deliveries organised by Office Furniture in London will be subject to an administrative fee.
Within the M25
- Deliveries and installations within the M25 are charged at £30 + VAT up to the goods value of £300.
- Delivery within the M25 above the goods value of £300 are charged at £30 + VAT.
- Installations within the M25 above the goods value of £300 shall be quoted upon request.
Outside the M25
- Deliveries and installations outside the M25 shall be quoted upon request.
- Deliveries overseas shall be quoted upon request.
- The seller, Office Furniture in London, reserves the right to withdraw goods from sale without prior notice.
- The images and descriptions on the website are given in good faith, however these are for guide purposes only.
- Dimensions are approximate only: it is the buyer’s responsibility to check dimensions at the time of ordering. In the case of any size query, please call prior to ordering.
- Fabrics and wood finishes are prone to natural changes.
- Pictures / Illustrations should be used for guide purposes only.
- All new furniture product specifications shown on our website are provided to us by the manufacturers and suppliers. We strive to ensure that any information on the website is as timely and accurate as possible, however, Office Furniture in London cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the website.
- Chairs are available for trial at 3x chairs at any time for a maximum of 7x days.
- A £30 + VAT delivery charge and a £30 + VAT collection charge will be issued for the trial. This covers delivery and collection costs incurred by Office Furniture in London.
- This charge will be cancelled upon the purchase of any chairs proceeding the trial.
Second Hand Stock
- Whilst we try to keep our website and its stock levels as up to date on a daily basis, given the nature of the business, this is not always possible. We strongly advise that you check availability prior to purchase by calling 020 7378 1325 or emailing email@example.com. Alternatively come to our warehouse and speak to a member of the team.
- We endeavour to provide all of our second hand items in good, clean, usable condition. However, it is important to remember that second hand furniture is indeed second hand and therefore there may be signs of wear, scratches, minor dents and imperfections, but this will not detract from their overall use.
- Regarding used storage items, keys are not necessarily provided. Keys should be requested and may be charged accordingly.
- All our second hand furniture is sold as seen.
- Cancellation of an order at very late notice may incur a fee. Discretion may be applied in exceptional circumstances.
- In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the condition of any product, please do not accept delivery. Once these items have been signed for upon delivery, they are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- All new furniture is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cancelled orders and returns on new furniture will incur a re-stocking fee. A charge of 25% of the invoice minimum (minimum £50) will be made for the recollection of any product.
- The buyer is, unless otherwise stated, responsible for the return carriage of all goods returned, which shall be at the risk of the buyer until actual receipt of the goods by Office Furniture in London. Proof of return delivery will remain with the buyer. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and be returned in the same condition that you received it.
- We reserve the right to charge full price for incomplete returns, unwanted orders, failed deliveries, orders placed in error.
- Made to order items are non-refundable. Made to Order items include all items that are not stocked and have to be ordered especially for the customer from the manufacturer.
- Made to order items that are faulty, are covered under warranty and can be returned.
- All new furniture must be paid for upon order, unless otherwise agreed.
- CLEARANCE: Once goods have been collected, they become the property of Office Furniture in London
- All goods remain property of Office Furniture in London until paid in full.
- Until full payment is received, Office Furniture in London reserves the right to recover the goods and may enter the buyer’s premises for this purpose. Nevertheless the responsibility for the goods passes to the buyer upon delivery.