Hille Supporto Chair
From £195 plus VAT
- The Hille Supporto Chair is a highly desirable design classic
- This is a medium backed Supporto designer chair
- With a gas lift seat adjustment and reclining back
- Upholstered in blue fabric with a cast aluminium frame finished in grey
- Designed by Frederick Scott
- Frederick Scott was one of the most highly respected office furniture designers to date, with a career spanning 40 years. The Supporto chair which was launched in 1979, was a truly innovative design. In creating this range, Scott took into account the human needs when seated for long periods, influencing office furniture as we know it today. This design won national and international acclaim. His designs won numerous awards including a Design Award from the Design Council. Holding a strong belief for design education he was a tutor at the Royal College of Art for many years also being a valid contributor to design courses throughout the country.